Sunovion’s discovery, development and commercialization of important products to address serious medical conditions.
APTIOM® (eslicarbazepine acetate) is indicated as:
- Monotherapy in the management of partial-onset seizures in adult patients with epilepsy. All patients who participated in the monotherapy trial were newly or recently diagnosed with epilepsy.
- Adjunctive therapy in the management of adults, and children above 6 years of age, with partial-onset seizures who are not satisfactorily controlled with conventional therapy.
CLASTEON® (clodronate disodium) is indicated:
- as an adjunct in the management of osteolysis resulting from bone metastases of malignant tumors.
- for the management of hypercalcemia of malignancy.
CTP® (citalopram hydrobromide) is indicated: the symptomatic relief of depressive illness.
CUBICIN® (daptomycin for injection) is indicated for the following infections in adults:
- Complicated skin and skin structure infections (cSSSI) caused by susceptible strains of the following Gram-positive microorganisms: Staphylococcus aureus (including methicillinresistant strains), Streptococcus pyogenes and Streptococcus agalactiae.
- Staphylococcus aureus bloodstream infections (bacteremia) including those with right-sided Staphylococcus aureus infective endocarditis (native valve) caused by methicillin-susceptible and methicillin-resistant strains.
LATUDA® (lurasidone HCl) is indicated:
- for the management of the manifestations of schizophrenia.
- as monotherapy or as adjunctive therapy with lithium or valproate for the acute management of depressive episodes associated with bipolar I disorder.
TROSEC® (trospium chloride) is indicated for the treatment of overactive bladder with symptoms of urge or mixed urinary incontinence, urgency, and urinary frequency.